Considering an integrated

I’ve been thinking about downsizing my system but am concerned about SQ. I would like to get an all in one integrated (or receiver). New or (slightly) used, tube or SS. It would need a built in phono section (LOMC) and a headphone amp/ jack. I have a budget of maybe up to $10k  but would consider going higher if need be. I want to part with everything but my speakers (Zu Def 4), TT and CD player. Obviously I don’t need much power. My concern is mainly the phono section. Sound now is glorious with virtually no ticks or pops. Do you think it’s possible to achieve the same (or better) SQ with a built in phono stage?  

Current setup;

Art Audio Carissa (16 wpc)

Art Audio dm- vps

Art Audio Vinyl One

markpao
Did not realize that the bigger LTA amps included headphone capability as well as an optional step up TF based MC phono section.

I just tried to read the latest 6Moons review, but gave up after a couple of pages (wanted to know if he tried it with his ZU's).

Never made it all the way through Atlas Shrugged either (been trying for 50+ years), so the blame is on me.

DeKay
It depends if you want to use with TV as well as 2 channel stereo.  I like my ARCAM.

There are some great integrated amps out there. I can’t here a difference between integrated and separates.  Integrated amps have gotten a lot better,
I own an Aesthetix Mimas integrated and have both the DAC module and Phono module. I pair it with Vandersteen Treo CTs. The phono module is excellent, much better than the Sutherland 20/20 it replaced. I spoke with the designer, Jim Austin, and he told me if it were a standalone phono stage they would charge around $4,000. Since it was $1,200 that represents a bargain! I am using a VPI Classic and Soundsmith MIMC Star cartridge.

The Mimas is plenty powerful, rated at 150 watts a channel. Reviews have shown it closer to 180. It has two tubes in the pre stage, so you can roll to your hearts delight. The DAC is great too, so overall I'm very pleased. I think the integrated is $7,000 and the modules are $1200 each. So it meets your under $10K mark.
The previously mentioned Luxman and Accuphase products are outstanding and highly recommended.  Another product of the same caliber is from Balanced Audio Technology (BAT).  BAT is an ultra high quality product line for the discerning audiophile.  I have owned Luxman products, an entire stack of Accuphase components, and presently own BAT components.  These brands are all wonderful, top-flight products.  I have attached the link to the recently released model integrated amp from BAT.  I hope this helps.  Best to you on your quest.

VK-80i Integrated Amplifier — Balanced Audio Technology