THE WORST SELLERS FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS, Audiogon, Audiomart, E-bay.....Others

I spend many hours trying to get people selling things to either Sell or Answer Questions about there items, I call them "Face Book Sellers"     They would rather do anything but sell, pack and shlp something  The web site that seems to be the worst is Audiomart , and they beat every body else by hundreds........I have three deals going on right now, I send my Pay-Pal address for billing and they do nothing, send them a e-mail and they do nothing.....The other day I bought a 800.00 item, I have no tracking number. I have called and have no answers, I have e-mailed, with no answers.....The only thing I have is a charge of 877.00 and a phone number...........Nothing else.......Common manners are totally gone on the internet.....Right now I have over 10,000.00 spent and I can't get a answer from anyone......Some of the stuff will maybe show up, but most is lost on the inter net somewhere and will take another 6-7 emails .......So what do you find is the worst web-site for your purchases   ???
autospec
I've never had a problem at Audiogon, eBay or Reverb..  They are well policed.  Those are all that I have used.
I've bought and sold a ton of stuff on USAudioMart and never had a problem.  None, Nada, Zilch.

Never any serious problems on Audiogon or E-Bay either, that weren't solved right away.
The problem is people won't answer e-mail at all........People have no integrity , I have had offers of within 2% of the asking price and they can't even email and say "NO"  So you have all this money tied up in offers and nobody answers emails or phone calls or anything.....I had over 10,000.00 tied up for four days and not one single answer from anyone.....People have learned nothing of manners by the internet, and its people like me that buy most of the stuff listed in Audio internet sales, and if it wasn't for us nothing would get bought or sold........Most people buy two or three items a year, and people like myself buy two or three items a day.....There is a difference