Considering an integrated

I’ve been thinking about downsizing my system but am concerned about SQ. I would like to get an all in one integrated (or receiver). New or (slightly) used, tube or SS. It would need a built in phono section (LOMC) and a headphone amp/ jack. I have a budget of maybe up to $10k  but would consider going higher if need be. I want to part with everything but my speakers (Zu Def 4), TT and CD player. Obviously I don’t need much power. My concern is mainly the phono section. Sound now is glorious with virtually no ticks or pops. Do you think it’s possible to achieve the same (or better) SQ with a built in phono stage?  

Current setup;

Art Audio Carissa (16 wpc)

Art Audio dm- vps

Art Audio Vinyl One

markpao
I doubt you will find a built in phono stage that good but some are quite good an accuphase integrated would be a good choice and they have built in discrete phono cards that are quite good by any standard.
I think you should put the Luxman LX-380 (link below) on your audition list. I have had a number of phono preamps in the past including the Art Audio Vinyl One. Currently using a Luxman CL-38uC with built in phono stage, and no issue in that it is as good as the Art Audio maybe better (I didn't have them both at the same time) with some vintage Luxman tube amps.

My system is posted of you want to see it.

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=16
I have an Octave V80 SE integrated with a Super Black Box with built-in MC phono stage and it is one fantastic amp! It takes time for break-in, but the sound is incredible! I’m using it to power Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers. My source is a Rega P10 with the Apheta3 cartridge. I have higher-end Audioquest cabling and a Niagara 5k. Soundstage is unbelievable and the background is super quiet. I couldn’t recommend this integrated more! 
NAD M33 has both types of phono outputs and headphone amp.  Amazing sound, but since I’m all streaming I can’t speak to the phono quality.  Headphone is decent but my phones are easy to drive.  Pretty sure separate phono drive is in your future.  For just streaming sound don’t think you can do much better, love mine, so do the reviewers.
Look at the Hegel H190 as well. Keep your phono front end, the 190 has a DAC, phones jack and plenty of smooth power for your setup. 4K new. Keep in mind, as you go up the food chain most integrateds loss the extras, or it’s crazy expensive to add the dac and phono stages. Another one to look at is the Gryphon Diablo 120. Has a phono option, as well as DAC option. You can find them used around 7-9k depending on options installed. No phone jack though. (I don’t think)