Nirvana on Simply Vinyl

Greetings all. I'm looking for In Utero and Nevermind on vinyl, and have only been able to find it at Music Direct on the Simply Vinyl label. As I don't have the most confidence in them (Simply Vinyl, NOT Music Direct), I'm looking for feedback from anyone who owns these releases to see how they sound. Also, where would one look to find these titles on MFSL vinyl? One last thing, are the MFSL Gold CD's of these titles worth the $40 and $50 asking price? Thanks for your help!
aldenruss
I have the MFSL gild discs and I think they both sound incredible, muc much better than the originals. Whether or not it's worth the money is up to you to decide.
My experience with Simply Vinyl has been much like yours. I have a rare few that are good, with most being disappointing.

I just did a quick search at EBAY, and there is a brand new USA Geffen SEALED at $29.00. It may close at more than that, but before I bought a Simply Vinyl, I would bid hard for the Geffen. My comments are made based on my complete collection of Nirvana original pressings and having disposed of one Nirvana on Simple Vinyl that was a total disappointment.

The Fleetwood Mac pressings I purchased on Simple Vinyl were so inferior to my original, I literally gave them away. I thought they would replace my antique pressings. However, in spite of being 20 plus years old, they destroyed the new "audiophile" Simple Vinyl pressings.
Aldenruss,

I have a sealed MFSL copy of Nevermind, which if you are interested email me direct. I have an open copy which A/B with the CD and Geffen release is vastly superior.

Derrick