SS Budget "Tone" Integrated Amplifiers

In your experience, what are some good, inexpensive solid state integrated amps that give good tone / density? Is there such a thing? I'm done with tubes (for now) and spending $$$ chasing unicorns instead of listening to music. But I like instruments to sound like they should and not have poor recordings (which IMO are most) ruthlessly revealed. I can think of Sugden but it's all but Covid unobtainium right now. What else?
greg7
I love my Rega Elicit-R. I've owned many integrated amps, and this one got me off the merry-go-round. I still peruse AudiogoN classifieds occasionally, but not for amplifiers......
"What's the budget? Sugden would be good, or maybe Exposure."

Roxy: let's say $2000 but preferably $1000. 

I've demo'd the Exposure 2010s2, didn't care for it. I have a Rega Io now and I preferred the Io to it, ditto an Arcam A28. 
How about used? A killer integrated amp is the JVC X - 1 from the 90's! The amp section uses JVC's "Super A" circuit with the same tonal qualities as a pure Class A design! Without the drawbacks of excessive heat and current draw! I have one in my collection. I'm surprised that other 'philes haven't picked up on these JVCs! They certainly rival anything from Pass for SQ!