Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan
Thank you both for the replies.  I had never even heard of the Cipher.  I might have to add it to the mix of options.  Currently I'm leaning toward the Mojo Audio Mystique.  Also considering a T+A DAC.  Cheers,
No familiarity with these, or the dac Im about to make you aware of, but it is an R2R and looks phenomenally well built

Underwood HiFi https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/audio-gd
hth
Thanks. Looks promising. I'm a big believer in "clean" power, so the following really piqued my interest:  "The DAC uses a regenerative power supply, (similar to a PS Power Plant)"
Post removed