Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan
While both use similar dac technology, they are apparently quite different in terms of their output voltages and other electrical characteristics which should be taken into account prior to purchase. Not all dacs go well with all preamps or other components down the chain.

by the way, I went from qutest (with linear power supply) to may level 2 to wells audio cipher tube dac and found improvements with each upgrade.
Thank you both for the replies.  I had never even heard of the Cipher.  I might have to add it to the mix of options.  Currently I'm leaning toward the Mojo Audio Mystique.  Also considering a T+A DAC.  Cheers,
No familiarity with these, or the dac Im about to make you aware of, but it is an R2R and looks phenomenally well built

Underwood HiFi https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/audio-gd
hth
Thanks. Looks promising. I'm a big believer in "clean" power, so the following really piqued my interest:  "The DAC uses a regenerative power supply, (similar to a PS Power Plant)"