Mega dollar systems. 200k on up. What are their professions?

Acoustical Systems Apolyt Turntable ($349,000), 1190.5lbs (540kg) for example. I will try to upload a picture.
128x128blueranger
"csmgolf, you make a good case. Do like I said, report him. We got one post removed." -- @millercarbon
Chuck, I got behind looking at the daily posts last week because I was under the weather, and there was a post that was removed by the Admin -- the title of the post was something along the lines of "Leaving California".  Is this the post that you are referring to in the quote above?  What was the gist of the post, why was it removed?  The topic was popular (it had over 50 responses when it was removed), and I was trying to figure out why it was deemed controversial or why it required censorship.  Thanks!

Allen

"...What are their professions?..."

My Dad use to say; I don't know what he does but he must be doing a lot of it! 
Leaving CA was a whole thread. We had a slew of absolutely reprehensible "discussions" around that time, a veritable paroxysm of libtard angst acting out against common sense. Invariably these things are started by leftists intent on virtue signaling. These things always go awry. Well they have no arguments in support of their indefensible positions, and being unable to admit defeat (or even just quietly go away) the discussion devolves into mindless insults, innuendo, and worse. That in a nutshell was the CA thread.   

But no, that's not what I was referring to. It was a post not a discussion. That's why it reads, "Do like I said, report HIM."   

Around that same time frame we also had a couple people coming back again and again, getting banned for the same abuse again and again, one of them even bragging about it. "You think this is my first rodeo?" he said, "You think you can stop me?" Brazenly taunting like that. That's what I was referring to. 

We got rid of a few of them, and it sure seems to me the level of discourse has improved the last several weeks as a result.