Raven Blackhawk LE... am I going to be disappointed?

Only reason I ask is because it will be pushing Salk Veracity Ht2-TL’s...  Im coming off a Belles Aria, which was fantastic, but wanted to try something different.  My concern is the low wattage of the Raven and low sensitivity of the salks, but my Belles 75 watts sounded better than 3 other nice 225 watt integrateds.  
So, anyone with experience with the Raven Blackhawk LE pushing somewhat low sensitivity speakers chime in and let me know.  

128x128b_limo
No lack of current from tube amps to drive more difficult loads well is fact not narrative. How it sounds in terms of bloom and other subjective terms IS pure narrative. It may sound nice but could sound better with better dynamics and less distortion if speakers are driven well. Not to say everyone will like better more. Better is better. What one likes is totally subjective which is fine. Lots of people like junk food but you can do much better.
lol, Im not an MC hater by any means.  May put off some people but not me.

So, Im a tinker’er through and through.  Pulled the schiit gungir dac out (ouch), running the bluesound node 2i dac now simply because with the bluesound, I can crossover my speakers wherever I want, dial in my sub to my speakers and just use my volume control on my bluesound to circumnavigate my sub volume control issue on the raven. 
Holy smokes, I'm on my way. Once I get this Blackhawk dialed in and the gungir back in the mix, its on!  
Im thinking of adding 2 DD10 velodynes and bam, donzo.

With the setup right now its stupid dynamic and loud.  Sitting between 85-95 db’s (how accurate is my phone?  Tested on 2 diff apps).  Plenty loud for anyone, I promise.  And this is playing bass heavy music.

the highs, soundstage and clarity on the Raven are pretty wicked.  No regrets at all!
If the amp offloads the heavy lowest octaves bass work to the sub as it sounds like it is designed to do you should be in good shape.
Offloading bass to a sub opens up many new possibilities with lower power tube amps for reasons discussed above. . It takes way fewer watts to achieve a higher Spl when the low bass frequencies are excluded. Heck any good quality table radio with limited bass extension is a good example. Plenty loud in most cases.
I’ve seen and heard some model Raven amps at shows but in lieu of having really heard one enough to assess, having the built in crossover feature for offloading work to a separate powered sub alone is a very practical feature for a tube integrated amp in general so Raven gets some points for that feature alone.