Seeking advice on power conditioners/regenerators

I am wondering whether a power conditioner or regenerator would make a difference in my system, and if so what would you recommend in the "value" price category.
I have no idea if my power is "clean" or "dirty".  What I can say is I live in SoCal, my provider is SDG&E.  I have rooftop solar, panels made by Sunpower (with micro-inverters).  I am connected to the grid.
The components I have "plugged-in" are as follows:
Turntable power supply:  Linn Lingo II
Phono preamp:  PS Audio Stellar Phono
Integrated Amp:  Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated
CD Player:  Arcam CD23
Streamer:  Metrum Ambre
DAC:  Metrum Onyx

Thanks for your advice and recomendations.
mabonn
The Telos Quantum Resonator Conditioner is not in a "value price category" but does an incredible job in opening up a system.  It incorporates 6 Dueland capacitors and automatically runs a demagnetization process every 15 minutes, ensuring that 'sound-destroying' magnetic fields are constantly being controlled.  Major improvement over my previous Shunyata.  Unfortunately it approaches 20K.
I’m on SDG&E too and have solar. The AC line quality SUCKS! I use a Shunyata Hydra 8 and it does a good job. 
If you size the ps audio regenerator right it will improve your amps too. Conditioners are notorious for limiting amp sq and if you get too small of a regenerator you will be doing the same thing. Ps audio had an in-home trial policy so instead of guessing or asking for somebody’s opinion, get 1 and listen to it and buy it if you think it works in your system
I received my P20 in May 2020.  When I plugged most of my components into it, the sound was good but I had a hard time hearing the difference from when everything was plugged directly into the wall. The P20 was plugged into a dedicated 20amp line using a Shunyata Sigma NR 6' 20 amp power cable. 

Then recently, I watched a video on Jay's Audio Lab's YouTube channel where he compared the sound, using the P20 with the Shunyata Denali 6000 and reading a PS Audio forum post where a user claimed unplugging everything from his P20 and into the wall outlets made his amps come alive. I then unplugged everything from my P20 and plugged everything into my  wall outlets. The sound had more detail with more dynamics. The change wasn't dramatic but it was noticeable enough that it prompted me to sell my P20. 

I'm now plugging my components directly into the wall. I have 7 dedicated 20 amp lines running from my home theater to a dedicated service panel with a copper bus bar, using 10 gauge shielded wiring with Furutech GTX outlets so my power situation was pretty good before my P20.

However many people do report that the P20 dramatically changes their system for the better. Possibly the P20 is better suited for systems without dedicated lines and run appliances from the same panel while they use their system.

Good luck with your decision. 

My system:
Room is 21'L x 14'w x 12'h with 14'wx12'h floor to ceiling velvet drapes on the front wall, 10'x7' velvet drapes on the right wall and 9'x7' wall carpeting on the left wall.
4 Goldenear Triton Ones FR, FL, LS, RS
Each Triton has 4 IsoAcoustics GAIA II Isolators that are on top of a 
3" thick Butcher Block Acoustics Maple Audio Platform.
Goldenear Supercenter Reference 
Goldenear Invisa HTR-7000 In-ceiling speakers RFH, LFH, RRH, LRH
Parasound JC5 FR, FL channels
2 Parasound A51 All other channels 
Marantz AV8805 Preamp Processor 
Oppo 203 
LGOLED77CX
Audioquest William Tell Zero Full Range Speaker Cables 8' each to FR, FL, C
Audioquest  Type 5 Speaker Cable to all other channels except for the LS that uses Amazon speaker cable.
DH Labs Silver Sonic HDMI cables for Oppo 203 and LG
Audioquest Water XLR cables from Marantz to Parasounds for FR, FL, C, RS, LS
Audioquest Red River XLR cables from Marantz to Parasounds for all 4 height channels. 
Audioquest Firebird high current 3' power cable for Oppo 203 
Audioquest Hurricane high current 6' power cable for JC5 
All other power cables Shunyata Venom high current 6' 
7 dedicated 20 amp lines using Furutech GTX (R) NCF outlets and Furutech outlet covers, 10 gauge shielded wiring to a dedicated panel with a copper bus bar. Unfortunately the panel is about 20 feet away from the outlets. 
Yes. No. Maybe. Depends. 

We have poor power and for here an audioquest helped. 

Like so many say your ears will decide. 

Thrre’s a reason(s) so many mid to higher end systems treat power. It helps.