Parasound JC3+, or Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista Vinyl phonostage, or Whest Audio PS.40RDT SE

For 3k to 5k price which of these phono stages wood you buy, or do you have something better in this price range.
alucard19
Whest is specialized in Phono Preamps. I have the Whest PS.30DTSE. Outstanding product.
@alucard19  I am wondering what phono stage you finally brought. I like the Nu-vista product line. I couldn't find reviews of this new Nu-Vista phone stage. I am in the market for a phono stage in this price range as well. I'd like to know if anyone who has experience with this phono stage as well.

Stephen  
I had bought the MF Nu-Vista, but it didn't work in my system and I returned it to Music Direct and bought the Parasound JC3+ which sounds great in my system, I also bought a used JC 3Jr. which is also still in my main system. I have just recently bought the Whest Three Signature MM/MC Phono  Preamp for my secondary system that I use with my tube amps and it just makes the music come alive with the tube amps.