Copper, silver, or gold MC cartridge coils?

Copper coils seem to be the most popular.

Silver coils seem to have the general trait of warmer midrange and extended high frequencies, by those that prefer them.

Copper has lower mass than silver, and much less mass than gold. Better transients?

Silver has the best conductivity, followed by copper, then gold.  Gold has the best corrosion durability.

Can we draw any conclusions as to the type of sonic traits and preference of each type?

Any preferences and why your choice of type, or is there no big differences sonic wise?
don_c55
@don_c55 
Re the Zyx, a friend of mine has had 2 out of 3 new Zyx subpar that have had to be replaced - manufacturing faults et al. I have also seen brand new Koetsu's where the cantilever has had to be realigned ( rotated such that the diamond is vertical as you look from the front ).

I have owned 4 ZYX airy 3 cartridges no problems, all excellent!

I bought all of them from 2Juki, saved big over SoraSound!

I also bought 3 Benz Ruby 2’s from 2Juki, all excellent.

Been dealing with 2Juki for 15 years.
I bought a used ZYX Airy 3 that was never used as it had a factory flaw in which the coils were glued to the body.
Peter L. was surprised it got passed QC.....
This is just one data point and it passed thru others hands,
so do not take this as disparaging the manufacturer.
I have often thought that maybe someone bought an SB weight and glued it on themselves with too much adhesive?
Who know’s, but it sure sounds sweet right now.
Ive all but forgotten about my collection of damn good vintage cartridges.......
In keeping with what Dover infers about quality control at Koetsu, I purchased two Urushi, Wajima version, over the counter in person from a dealer in Tokyo, with my son acting as translator.  When I got back to the US, I found that the cantilever of one of them was deviated to one side very noticeably.  I returned the cartridge with proof of purchase and the Japanese warranty, and within a very short time I received a replacement that was perfectly aligned, at no charge even for shipping to the US.  So, although Dover has a point in my opinion, it is also true that Koetsu will stand by their product.  I would only hope that the US distributor would do as well for cartridges purchased in the US.
@don_c55 Have you ever actually purchased from SORAsound? The price difference from 2juki to SORAsound is minimal IF any difference. Plus, you get a new ZYX cartridge with warranty. Not a mystery cartridge with a tampered with serial number. I get it we have to save money where we can, he’ll, I’m currently unemployed maintenance man but those 2juki deals are not what they seem after a phone call and a price check on isle 15 (if ya know what I mean)