I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
We have all done things we would have been reluctant to without a substance to drop the inhibitions.

At least you don't have to hide them from your friends when you listen to them
@noromance 
”At least you didn't wake up with a girl in Nogales.”

Tell us more 😜😂😂
I DID wake up next to a girl......but I don’t think it was Nogales.....or was it? Been waking up beside her for 38 years now....BEST DRUNK EVER
One is supposed to be getting drunk on cheap beer and then buying cheap used Class D amps, somehow thinking they are state of the art. It has to be. It fits the budget. (Well it only strips the one Credit Card clean to the bone, at the least)...

Those barstewards, and their big tube/class a/pass//etc/etc amps and how special they think they are. they don’t know anything..they’re all deaf.

Then receive said cheapo Class D amp with much internal cringing and embarrassment, all while hiding it from the wife, as it is the 7th this year....

And then..when drunk, again, on cheap bear, again... get onto the forums and force everyone else to believe it is the best amp ever made....

Until drunken Class D amp purchase number 8 comes along.

Change ’Amp’ in this sad story to a cable or a Dac, and ding! you’ve got a winner winner...one story size fits all....

Could even be some guy buying cheap personal jets, one after another... while all his buddies have intercontinental Bombardiers. (doesn't mean it's any less fun or entertaining at any end of the given gaming of the self...)