I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
If the electras work in there I think the Sopras would as well. Congrats on the drunken purchase!😜
Not a bad "under the influence" buy.

The 1028's  are very good speaker. To my ears, not a groundbreaking upgrade, but certainly a move up. Sopra huge upgrade in aesthetics. Great looking speaker. 

Now you're done. Placement/room treatment  and subs are the final frontier.
@tablejockey I was originally going to upgrade my Clearaudio Concept but it looks like I might have it for a few years now. I didn't even plan on how I'm going to get 125lb speakers upstairs by myself, c'est la vie. 

So the consensus is the Sopra 2 are a nice step up from 1028? The new price increase was severe and didn't think I'd ever get them. Guess we'll see how they sound in real life!