TANNOY will stop Hi-FI ?

Hello all,
I heard Tannoy will give up the Hi-Fi part of their iconic brand. They would stop the public part for developping the "Pro" side. Do you have some infos ?
senza
I purchased a pair of Cheviots a couple months ago from Upscale and have been very happy with the speakers.  The quality is just really top notch and the speakers are a perfect fit for my system and home.  

The salesman I worked with at Upscale was patient with me in answering all of my questions and didn't hesitate to recommend the lower priced Cheviots over some of the more expensive Tannoy models I inquired about based on my musical tastes and other gear in my system.  It was a very positive overall buying experience considering it was all done over the phone with no in-person demos until the speakers were actually delivered to me.
I’m also eyeing the Cheviot and would be curious what’s your room size and how close can you put them to the back wall? Any idea how they compare to Joseph Audio Pulsar 2 Graphene?
I used to own the DC10T & in my opinion they are crap. Great low end...that's it. 
Like others here - I bought new tannoy Arden Legacy speakers a couple of years back. Im not bitter about purchase rather really happy that I got a pair (and for £5k)
Sound is mesmerising - I stopped worrying now about what I am missing from my music so that will save even more £ over time 
At least Fyne is based and manufacturing in Scotland.  They're a little east of Glasgow.  Also, there's a Loch Fyne west of Glasgow.  This may be the source of the name they chose.