Active Speaker Choice

Active speakers utilizing DSP seem to take the room out of the equation, so now I'm now considering going this route, at least at my present residence.

Lots of buzz arounds names like: Dutch & Dutch, ATC SMC 40A, Kii Three, Buchardt A700. 

Most are pretty big bucks, so pricewise, I would prefer to lean more towards the Bucharts' but I'm open a bit (used?)

Most are difficult to demo, so please, if you have comments or recommendation these or any other active speaker you have heard or can recommend, it would greatly be appreciated.

high-amp
There’s many powered speakers out there but active dsp is another animal. Whats best forum has a very informative thread on the D&D dsp speakers and the owner/reviewer describes in detail the care put into setup and while it makes sense l think I expect dsp designs to be plug and play. ATC, Genelec and  Meridian have been around  while Kii and D&D are new kids on the block and getting press. Nobody can predict what the op will prefer.
I've had Dutch and Dutch 8c, Genelec 8351b , Buchardt A700 and none of them are plug and play. They are simple to set up but rooms are not the same they need to be calibrated. 
djones51 - you hade D&D and settled on the Genelecs?

steve59 & jdbsi - agreed, they were not set-up properly, but at $20K the DSP 2500 SE's are outta my price range.

celtic66 - going to hear the ATC SMC 40A's this Saturday at a demo price of $$11,189. which I could handle. These are in a wood grain though. So add in the white color to satisfy the WAF factor that gets me back up to $15K. Getting a bit pout of my league again... UGH!

HI High-amp.  I am not a dealer, I am the importer to the US of all ATC.  Have been for 20 years on pro, about 6 years on consumer.     Our consumer website is lonemountainaudio.com
Our pro website is transaudiogroup.com
Brad