Love to hear from current owners or past users of Isoacoustics Gaia footers.

Do you still like them? Have you replaced them with something you felt sounded better in your system? I am considering purchasing a set of the IIIs, but am not sure I want to spend $400 on these footers.  
128x128grannyring
On the home site of ATC they have a «calculator»Put in the name of your speakers and the calculator will give you the right Gaia.
Gaia II is correct for ATC SCM 40 
using Gaia II on my ATC SMC 40 btw

Using GAIA II With their carpet spikes under my GE Triton Reference speakers. Resolution went up ten fold. 
And are they better between the speaker and the stand or between the stand and the floor?
And are they better between the speaker and the stand or between the stand and the floor?

Or both together? That’s the question I would like to know.

From current information, Isoacoustics recommend the Orea over Gaia for standmounts on their page if the bookshelf speakers are not fastened or bolted to the speaker stands they sit on. The Orea is the device which goes between the speaker and stand. The Gaia goes between the stand and floor.

Although Isoacoustics didn’t think the one which goes between stand and floor would work as well as the one which goes between speaker and stand, I was hoping the one which goes between stands and floor (Gaia) would work better as I thought the one which goes between speaker and stands made the whole thing look uglier by introducing a large gap between the two interfaces.