Refurbish Fidelity Research Tonearms

Would like to refurbish my FR-64s .... Has someone made it? Experience? Who? 
128x128syntax
Upgrade probably not, but i would gladly have my FR64S taken apart, cleaned and checked for tolerances...if by an experienced and reliable technician. It has been in service for ~40 years after all.

What are the Ikeda contacts?
Syntax is no babe in the woods.  He does not need cautionary advice.  If he wants to get his FR tonearm serviced, he has a good reason.
I would like to recommend Robert Graetke of Analog Tube Audio, located in Germany. He did a great job on refurbishing my 64S.

Thank you all
i did so many years the comparisons and my FR-64s + 66s Arms, they always amazed me when coming back…their natural reproduction still is a class on their own.
All other Arms work more or less ok with a few carts but with demanding carts they bite the dust.
I found one I will trust
Richard Mak from analogmagik.com
see his Website for repairs, good pics
Syntax.  Please let us know what you think after your arm is cleaned and repaired.

The Audiomagik site suggests that all FR-66/64 arms need degreasing, cleaning and fresh lubrication to sound as new due to disintigration of the original bearing grease.  My FR-64S, which I bought from the original owner in Japan, does not have any detectable bearing chatter and is remarkable in how smooth and easily it pivots. I would be surprised if the grease around the bearings had gummed up given these observations.

There could be multiple reasons to get your arm serviced unrelated to the grease issue but I will still be interesting to see what they find in your FR arm. 

-Karl