Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Y & T-In Rock We Trust(Japanese CD) vinyl night gets an a** kicking warm up.
slaw:

FYI: Snowy White played most of the solos on "In the Skies". He's put out plenty of his own recordings, if you like his style. 

A remastered, expanded version of "The End of the Game" was recently released, which features some of P. Green's most unfettered soloing in a more open-ended rock style than you'll encounter on most F. Mac recordings. It's a bit unfocused for my tastes, but you might like it.

Have you heard the "Live in Boston" Mac material ? If not, check it out-- some great performances alternating more traditional Blues material with jam-oriented tunes that emerged with the release of "Then Play On". I'd suggest you start with with Vol. one (the first of the three cds). 

@dayglow 
Enjoyed the Y&T post. I'm a big fan. Check out front man Dave Meniketti. His solo music is great as well. Self titled Meniketti and On the Blue Side. For your consideration - "Bad Feeling"

https://youtu.be/3pvgWagCPRM

N