Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
If I showed you what all is in my system, what it looks like and how it works, you would think it is pure BS. Then when you hear it probably your mind will be unable to make the connection that such seemingly impossible contraptions really are the reason for the incomprehensibly good sound you are hearing. But they are. And no I cannot tell you what or how. Not yet. But with the new meta nano materials research you are kinda sorta onto something.
I NEVER dismiss anything out of hand, because I've experienced too much that defies comprehension with a conventional perspective. The backbone of this country was its backyard tinkerers, so I hope one day you can divulge your successes. Hearing music at its pinnacle is a great privilege and pleasure. 
Of the two extremist groups in our hobby, the snake oil salesmen do contribute as they stumble upon a tweak that actually works every so often. Other than annoying the rest of us, naysayers never contribute anything to audio. I’d much rather be auditioning some weird & wonderful tweak even if it doesn’t work, than be listening to a self obsessed blowhard telling me why something won’t work because he doesn’t understand the science behind it. 

Not surprisingly, I have never heard a naysayer’s system sound anything but crap.