How many vinyl albums do you own you listen to?

So far I own around 300 vinyl albums all purchased in a last 20 years. Even while I listen to for about 10 albums a week it seems I want to keep adding more and more to my library. I wonder if there is a point when one says it's enough, there is no point to add more as there is no time or an interest to listen to them all. How many do you have? How much time it look to put it together? How many of them do you really listen? 
esputnix
I have about 900 records. And I'm in an unapologetic record buying tear at the moment. It will subside and comeback again.
I've only been collecting since 2004. Mostly buy nos/sealed. But re-issues are getting a bit better these days. 

I listen to about 4-5 records a week. But often the same record for 2 days in a row.

I really love everything about records. It's super fun. 

No. I do not say enough is enough.

If your system kills it, you'll likely keep on buying vinyl. I know I will.

But it has slowed down a bit since my initial rabid acquisition phase.
7-8 meters long selves.

I still buy about 20 LPs per month but only exceptional recordings and good music in the same package. JPC has many specials with records costing under 20 EUR average. I have noticed the last few years many companies issue very good jazz and blues material with new and established artists (e.g. ECM, Fone, MPS, IMPEX, Analogue Productions, ORG, TACET, and many more). I buy some classical, but very select performances. All music is organized by genre and by artist.

The way I listen to my collection is usually rotating to having an "artist/group/conductor/composer festival" each time with minimum 6-10 albums played. I am fortunate that I can change a cartridge on the fly, thus I optimize the music genre (or my mood) with appropriate cartridge. I rarely listen to  CDs, even though I have a respectable collection. Mostly LPs and Qobuz.
~4000
When vinyl ended the first time, as well as a great deal of other classical vinyl, I bought many Decca and some other opera boxes, all used with 50s labels.  Mostly mint or VG++, it appears opera fans didn't listen very often.  I knew I had little interest in opera but these are wonderful performances by great artists most of whom have since left us, recorded and pressed by the premier company in the golden period.  Irresistable.  Many of them I have never heard.

I have been collecting vinyl since 1963, peaking in the 1980s/90s.  Now I often reprise the whole output of a particular artist or composer in chronological order, interspersed with a few other discs, usually ones I haven't played in decades.