Has Anybody Else Heard These?

My new Hi-Fi reference for a reason: Totem Tribe tower loudspeakers defies physics - YouTube

Are they as good as he says?

If you have heard them, what's your take?
high-amp
@213runnin -- I was impressed by the Arros as well. Amazing sound from that slim floor stander. 
Those little drivers seems to be hopping around in the video. I don’t know how loud he listens, but I’m not sure how they stay linear and low distortion pumping like mad. 
213runnin, does the single driver of your Arros' pulsate in the same fashion as the Tribes do in the video, and if so, at what volume? 
The Arro driver is a completely different one that is not long throw, nor is it designed or made by Totem.  The Arro takes up to 80 watts only, while the Tribe Tower handles up to 200 watts.   
So no, the Arro driver doesn’t move as the ones in the Tribes can do.  That said, I have a 250 wpc amp on the Arros at present.  I only take them up to peaks of about 85 db or so, which is just a few watts at my seating position.  The sound, however, is amazing with the better produced music.  I should say I also have a tube preamp in the mix as well.  
Jay falls for the "item of the week" regularly.
Are you new to following him?

I think he hears well and describes well.

His show needs a maturation process to become believable.

That's how I see it.

That said I still want to hear the Tribe someday.