Has Anybody Else Heard These?

My new Hi-Fi reference for a reason: Totem Tribe tower loudspeakers defies physics - YouTube

Are they as good as he says?

If you have heard them, what's your take?
high-amp
I had not heard of the Tribe Tower but did some reading just now.  I wonder how two 4” mid/bass drivers can reproduce the full range of music that larger drivers can.  The bass is said to be impressive given the small size.  I just can’t imagine such an arrangement competing with some of the better loudspeakers — and at $5,000 for the pair, there are a lot of speakers to compare.  I would be interested in hearing back from any of you that audition these. 
I have the Tribe Tower's little cousin, the Arro tower.  One.  single 4" driver with a tweeter.  There is bass down to 40 Hz, I could not believe what I was hearing.  The bass is because Totem has perfected the speaker cabinet with a hand made design and technology instead of stuffing the cabinet with filler that has a detrimental effect on the sound.  Interlocking mitred joints with glue instead of screws.  Borosilicate damping instead of stuffing the cabinets.  Fibre board that is denser on the outside of the cabinet to help contain the bass.  

These speakers image like nothing I have heard.  They put to shame my Kef Q750, which has 3 drivers and 2 passive radiators.  Also, my other Totem speakers, the Rainmaker and Dreamcatcher, both have more bass than anything out there in with the same driver sizes.  And they both image better, disappear and give one an emotional connection to the music.

So I'm not surprised to hear that the Tribe Tower has lots of bass for its size, or sounds otherwise amazing.  This is Totem's calling card.  And the above commentary about crossovers having detrimental effects on "imaging and soundstage"?

Obviously Mijo knows nothing about the Tribe Towers.    The bass drivers connect directly to the amp, and roll off naturally to the tweeter's range.  The tweeter has a very simple design that is wired point to point, rather than on a circuit board, so there is almost no crossover whatsoever.  Every detail matters.  Timing and phase, Totem pays attention to every detail.   
@213runnin -- I was impressed by the Arros as well. Amazing sound from that slim floor stander. 
Those little drivers seems to be hopping around in the video. I don’t know how loud he listens, but I’m not sure how they stay linear and low distortion pumping like mad. 
213runnin, does the single driver of your Arros' pulsate in the same fashion as the Tribes do in the video, and if so, at what volume?