JBL L100 Amplifier Recommendations

I recently purchased the JBL L100 Classics. I have paired them with my existing Cambridge CXA80 and MyTek Brooklyn DAC+. The Mids and Treble on the JBL’s are great, especially with the DAC. However the bass response seems to be rather flat on these JBL’s. I’m thinking it’s simply the Cambridge not having the ability to drive the 12” woofers on the JBL’s as well as a more powerful amp. I’m looking at perhaps a Bryston 4B3 amp one day instead of the Cambridge to improve the bass response and overall performance of the JBL’s. Is my thinking correct? Would this help the overall performance of the JBL’s? specifically the bass response? Or is it just how the JBL’s are in general? Alternatively I’m thinking of getting a little sub . Although a woofer that big on the JBL’s you’d think you’d never need a sub. Keen to hear what everyone thinks.
andyboom
Any tube amp suggestions for the L100 Classic (the new one)? Looking at Carver 275/350, Ayon Triton, Conrad Johnson Classic 120....

Anybody using a high powered push-pull tube amp with them? Please share you experience.
see my comments on the carver 275, i wrote a fairly detailed summary - just search carver and my user name

very very nice amp, esp for the $
Thanks, I've read it now. Sounds promising. Were you able to sort out the high frequency harshness with other tubes?
Slightly behind the curve...

I'm expecting delivery this month for my JBL L100 Classic 75 Anniversary Edition speakers.

As of right now I was planning to run these with my Technics SU-G700 (140w/4ohm) through my dual Cambridge Audio Azur 851w power amps in Bi-amped mono block fashion (350w/4ohm). I've seen the Andrew Robinson review in which he claimed he was able to run his L100's fine with the Technics SU-G700 alone.

My question is, since I'm also planning to utilize dual KEF Kube 12b powered subwoofers with my set up, would the dual sub's make up for lack of power of my SU-G700 in the bass/low range sound department (only being 140w/4 ohms)? So since I'm using dual powered sub's could I get by without the dual amps, or is it best to just stick with the extra power of the amps? And with these speakers and dual amps and dual sub's would I potential be way over doing the bass then?

I figure I'm gonna have to try all the various options out, but wanted some advice as a starting point. Just got I to HiFi this year and am in way over my head.

Thanks