CD player suggestions under $700

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a new CD player to replace my old Nakamichi that is starting to get a little noisy with an internal hum and would like to get something with a more current DAC.  I listen to vinyl and stream most of the time and only play CD's about 10% of my listening time but do think many of my older AAD CD's sound better than streaming with my Bluesound Node 2i. 

I'll be pairing the CD Player up with a PS Audio Gain Cell and Vandersteen Treo's. 

Does anyone have any experience with the Music Hall c-dac 15.3? I'd also like recommendations for other CD players with onboard DAC's. 

Thanks. 
128x128relayer101
Correction on my part. The cables between my Preamp and CD Player would only be 3’ so further raises the question if balanced cables would be an advantage over RCA interconnects. 
Thanks. The Marantz is on my list also. A few friends of mine have Marantz CD players and they sound great and are very well built.

Does anyone have any experience testing a short 3' run of balanced interconnects vs RCA interconnects from a source to Preamplifier and was there was a noticeable difference? 
Post removed 
I tried it with a pair of AudioQuest King Cobra cables, I could hear no difference on my McIntosh based system