Looking for a cd player that plays nice with classical orchestra.

Looking for a new cd player that loves classical- not analytical-leans towards "euphonic"[ whoops! did I say a bad word?] Vanalstine tube preamp,Vanalstine solid state[225++ per side} amp, Maggie 1.7i s. No streaming, no bluetooth.Thanks.

I think it’s going to be hard to find. But if you want a new single box cd player, then look for one that uses R2R ladder conversion technology, (not delta sigma) this will give you the fullest and richest dynamic sounds from redbook CD.
Same goes, if you go for separate transport and dac, this way there are now many dacs that are now discrete R2R ladder.

Cheers George
What's your budget? 
To appreciate all the characteristics involved in the writing and performing of orchestral music, then the mastering and reproduction, you may have to do some auditioning.

A separate DAC and transport may yield better results. As George stated, a R2R ladder DAC will have no trouble playing large-scale classical well.

My Bryston DAC3 gives me a mid concert hall experience, and the 4 HDMI inputs are nice because it can take the DSD feed from SACDs