What do you have on order RIGHT NOW.

I'm checking the tracking app a few times a day for where my MHDT Orchid DAC is up to between Taiwan and Australia.   And I have super tweeter diaphragms on the way for my IMF RSPM Mark IV's.
What have you got coming. From where to where. Share the excitement or heartache. 
mid-fi-crisis
I’m waiting on a Symposium Acoustics Foundation Ultra rack, probably another four weeks until it is shipped, by freight, so perhaps another four weeks to reach me just north of Chicago. It’s good that I can be patient about this. 
Waiting on a DeWalt chainsaw and 2 six amp batteries.  Tried getting it from Home Depot. It said they had six in stock but no one could find them.  Ordered off Amazon at a cheaper price and it is due to arrive on Monday. 
Audioquest gear:
Niagara 5000 (Kinda feel like I should have gone all in on the 7000 for the dbs on the source outlets and the extra heft...)

Hurricane high current 20amp (Upgrading from a Furman IT Reference 15 to the Niagara 5000, so need a 20amp cable. Will move the 15amp Hurricane to my Oppo.)

FireBird Zero for center channel (Also feel like I should have gone all in on a Dragon, but the idea here is if the FireBird makes me see the universe, I'll move this to the left channel, order a longer cable for the right channel, and a Dragon for the center.)

4 DBS Type X upgrade kits (The Carbon DBS have been re-classified and Type X, I'm assuming named after the Patlabor prototype, lol. To replace/upgrade some of the older style "soft touch material that turns into degraded Moss Man from the old MOTU line" DBS's on some of my existing cables.)

Set of 500 series bananas to replace the spades on a set of GO-4s that will replace the existing Type 4s on my rear channels.