Audible Illusions modulus 3A, what would be the next level of up grade?

I have the Mod3A. simaudio 400m mono blocks, vpi scout II hyper model, ps audio gcph with level 1 underwood mods, tekton pendragon speakers
The classic line would be, it sounds great!
 I think me pre part of my system is where I should upgrade.
 Any suggestions?
scarbpaul12
This thread brings back so many memories. I had a Modulus 3 w/phono that I was very pleased with but it started getting noisy in one channel. I re-tubed it but that didn't solve the problem so I called Art and he said to send it in, which I did. After several MONTHS I started calling him every week. He said his tech was on vacation, etc., etc. Finally after 9 months, I guess he got tired of me calling and sent me a brand new 3A with gold phono board at no charge. It was a nice upgrade and worked great. When I got the upgrade itch, I replaced it with an ARC, which I love  but kinda miss the Modulus and phone calls with Art.
I emailed AI yesterday and asked a question and I got a response from Art the same day.

I got my L3A about 4 yrs ago via Galen and received it within 1 month after payment.

I sent it 2.5 yrs ago for trade to the L3B and received it in Singapore with total turnaround time of 2 weeks.

It is a 240v and not usual 120v version for usa and I am in Singapore.

I believe Carol Galen does magic on getting Audible Illusion products shipped.

Cheers.

Richard