Refresh Ohm Walsh 4s or Walsh 5000 upgrade?

My Walsh 4s have been perfect for my space, with two REL T5s adding just a tad to tighten the base.  One crossover has finally gone after 30-40 years.  I am choosing between sending the crossovers and cans for a refreshing, or springing for the 4-5000 upgrade.  I read on the recent Ohm Walsh thread a few members have the 5000s.  Has anyone gone from an older Ohm Walsh 4 to the 5000, or had both?  What was the improvement or difference?

thanks 
sryeager
If we had the money, would definitely get the very best upgrade/speakers available. 
  The Ohm speakers are a very distinctive sound, and I still remember them as a kid about 11-12 maybe, hearing them at my cousins house. 
  Great speakers, and amazing customer service!

Your lucky to be in this situation. 
  Whichever way you go, you know you will have another 20-30 years of music (age dependent of course ;)
Thanks again for the input.  I’m placing the order for the super Walsh 4.5000 upgrade today.
Post removed 
And saves everyone the hassle of shipping cabinets!  Having never done that, and having an active imagination, I was ready for a horror show.

As I was about to give my credit card #, and looking out the window,  a bald eagle glided past about 20 feet away.  They are around here, but rarely that close to a house.  I don’t think Ohm has a raptor logo, but a couple weeks ago I got a Rogue integrated amp.  Kinda close.  An omen?