Anyone familiar with the Empire brand of cartridges?

• I recently bought a Harmon Kardon Rabco st-7 turntable that came with an EMPIRE 2000Z MM Cartridge installed ,anyone have any good experiences with this cartridge or brand ?
audiophiletom
I have an Empire 4000 in my collection. These are all excellent mm cartridges. Now sadly forgotten along with the Empire belt-drive TTs. I have four of those!
Really long post about Empire cartridges over on AudioKarma.
jason, they are not forgotten, just harder to find. Not cheap back in the day so not as many sold.
BillWojo
Thank you Bill! It's been awhile since I visited AudioKarma! Anyway I almost exclusively use mc cartridges.
Thanks for all the great 👍 information guys ! The stylast is some expensive stuff though ! 
@fuzztone ¨They stopped making them 1990. No one stocks reasonable $$ replacement styluses.
Just use it until worn down if not already.¨

Have you tried the  replacements from Lp gear already?  I,m about to get it for a worn Empire 750LTD and the vital line replacement that lp gear sells is about 80 dlls. Of course that,s about how much I paid for that cart 10 years ago. But if it is something on a similar level to the original LAC it might be worth.