Considering the Parasound A23+ amplifier

As the title suggests I am thinking about the purchase of the Parasound A23+ amplifier. Just looking for thoughts from those familiar with this amplifier regarding tonal balance, soundstaging, reliability, and  serviceability. I am using a Aric Audio Special 6SN7 based tube preamplifier with Tannoy Sterling speakers (91dB, 8ohm) and also have a pair of Esoteric MG10s stand mounts (87dB, 6ohms). Room volume is ~1500sq. ft.  Not concerned about the power of this amplifier as I believe it would serve either speaker power wise.

As some of you might know I have recently purchased a used Pass XA25 which for my tastes I have found to be generally too lean, with excessive brightness in some passages. As I also wish to purchase a tube amplifier I am hoping the A23+ might serve my SS needs while also my budget.

Alternative recommendations accepted.  

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
mesch
@mesch 
I am not sure that the issue I am having with my XA25 is typical to the model. I am not convinced that what I am hearing can be addressed with cables, break-in or warm-up.   I have spoken to Pass Lab personel and have determined that my unit was manufactured last June and is still under warranty.  If the issue is with my preamp I am confident Aric will help me out.

Based on my take from reviews and this forum I believe the XA25 to be more on the lean side, more transparent, than the XA30.5 or 30.8. The 30.5 having the most bloom of the three. Known to be quite distinct from the other Pass Labs or First Watt amplifiers.

Your assessment is not too far off on the XA25, yet there may be a few things to look in to further before you leap away.  Also, just for grins I tried a A23+ last summer for a month. It was okay, hoped it might be a 2nd amp to rotate in to give my tube monos a rest.  It was not on the same level as your XA25. You have a nice combo, worth more tuning.  

Tubes: Exactly what (brand, year) tubes are in your Aric 6SN7 linestage-preamp? The sound from different 6SN7s alone can make a difference. 

ICs:  Seriously, what interconnects are you using between your Aric pre and the XA25 now?  It's a real factor with Pass gear some times. My last 3 pairs of ICs all went to Pass Labs owners btw for similar reasons.  
@decooney  I have Tung Sol 6SN7 GTB tubes installed. Don't know the year of manufacture.  I am using Audioquest King Cobra interconnects and have been looking to find different ones. Which were you using?

I have given up on the idea of the A23+. 
@mesch

maybe try an ayre or a hegel?

or a set of cardas golden series ic’s? (i have a spare set can send you to try if you like... just pm me...)
I have not had a chance to further explore the issue. I will get to that today hopefully. 

@jjss49 Thanks for that kind offer. I will get in touch.