Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
Reality is not a narrative it's simply reality. Reality has a liberal bias but that's because it's reality. I hope Ted Nugent recovers and helps get others to get vaccinated and take Covid seriously.
Reality is assigned a liberal bias to avoid having to deal with reality. I am pretty right wing on many things, most don’t consider me very PC. But reality and respect don’t have a side.
sgreg1,

dletch2 made a good point.

As unexpected as the claim that mRNA vaccines are not vaccines and that they are "therapy" (vaccines are not therapy, when you need therapy vaccines obviously did not work), I realize that simplification omitted "attenuated live", "inactivated", and whatever else. To start, mRNA is not rDNA. If for nothing else then because RNA and DNA are not the same thing. They work in concorde at some point, but they are not the same. Much less is there a sign of gene therapy in this story. Simply, gene therapy does not involve mRNA.

These things can get confusing, but many smart people, group as diverse as you may ever imagine, have been working on it for decades and coming up with wonderful discoveries and inventions. Some of them admire Bose, some darTZeel, some never wear black, some always wear black, some like orchestral works, some like Polynesian wedding songs. Some are afraid of dark, some dread the bright Sun. Not to even mention their political leanings. They all come together and make things that will make you, some day, be able to enjoy your grandchildren. If they were reading this thread, they would be puzzled why their hard work is so misunderstood.

Vaccine Types | Vaccines
@sgreg1  

One thing for sure, there is no vaccine for what ails you. Suspect there is no cure either.
Think you guts should go back to listening to music and just ignore wannabe Einstein's medical and political posts. Life is short go enjoy the music while you can