Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
"Anyone in SoCal see Laserium at the Griffith Observatory?"

Is that the one from James Dean movie?
Testing positive and having the ronna are two different subjects. You want to step into the politicians arena? Here you go. So far other countries have submitted tests to goats, sheep, fruit, and a can of coke that have all come back positive. It is still to be determined if the glass of coke survived. The so called shot is not a vaccine. It is a rdna synthetic gene therapy. You want the shot go get it and stfu those who don’t it is within there right not to. I won’t go into the rest but this will sum it up.
”You are subjecting your self to a life changing shot and wearing a mask based only on the fact your government told you to. Good thing they did not tell you to eat a dog turd”! If this pandemic is “so deadly” then why is there no spike in the global death rate average over the last 20 years? Why has not one politician died? Why are the people who have all the access to information we don’t always seen in public with no mask and going on with their lives as usual?
what’s next you going to say Black Lives Matter and I am racist because my system is all silver with no black components!!
sgreg1,

Did it take long to make sure everything you wrote is incorrect?
"But I believe the speakers were ESS."

Great memory jsd52756!
They are still in business too.
http://esslabsusa.com/speakers/

"Is that the one from James Dean movie?"

Yes, glupson, it is the observatory in "Rebel without a cause"
Laserium was just a bunch of lasers projected onto the ceiling operated by a "laser jockey" in synch with VERY loud rock.

You and a date could still sneak up to the Hollywood Sign nearby with a bottle of  booze that a random person adult purchased for you while standing in front of the liquor store.