Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
This thread needs to go away...and here I am like a rubbernecker at a traffic accident.
And don't fool yourself with that mask idiocy. Just virtue signaling when you watch how people utilize these face diapers. It's all about feeling like you've "done your part".

And you are basing your expert opinion on what evidence?  Some people using them poorly?  Most people use them effectively. 
"The funny part, MC pushes the button and is in pure monitor mode.."

There is not much that is funny in some scared mouse hiding under the rock and verbally spitting on those who risked their lives to try to save his.
Well stereo5, I'm with you on the political crap.. Shutting down businesses, no clear policy anywhere other than, we do it one way and  you do it another..

Almost like a reason to s l o w d o w n!  It cost EVERYONE a ton of money, OR DID IT... I don't see any soup line, just a bunch of FAT HOMELESS PEOPLE.. Fattest homeless population in the world.

Right here in America FAT FAT FAT FAT. Now if the homeless are FAT what about the rest of the population...Jynormus comes to mind..

Holler out haul ass, most folks would have to make 3 trips...FAT....

Might as well get it all out in the open...

Look, the "mask thingy" is simply about respect. If you are wearing a mask to try and protect me from getting CV19, then it’s only right for me to reciprocate. Don't get bent out of shape about it.

As I said in an earlier post, CV19 is real, dangerous, and deadly. It almost killed me, and it did kill my elderly mother last year. So, y’all can go on posturing about hoaxes and politics to your heart’s content; however, at some point your conspiracy theories may prove fatal and then it will be too late. Time for a whole bunch of folks to wake up and acknowledge the new, sad reality.