Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey

Can one of you Einsteins (and I know we have at least one) explain how the “Plandemic” is simultaneously a “Democrat” hoax and also a plague visited upon us by China? How, exactly, does that work?

And when one of the most stupid, loathsome and despicable figures in the entire music industry gets his ass whooped by an illness he’s spent at least a year denying even exists, you’d think perhaps some of the likeminded ostriches might take notice. But these same individuals were likely too busy cheering Ted’s genius observation of just a few days ago wondering why, if COVID-19 was so bad, we didn’t shut down for Covids 1 through 18!

Clearly the illness seriously impaired his faculties, or he would have immediately realized that he could have just shot that gol-darned imaginary virus with his AK-47 and showed it a thing or two about our Right to Bear Arms.

And speaking of our right to bare arms, don’t be like Ted: go get vaccinated!

[Full disclosure: Tony Fauci has very generously offered me 17 cents of the buck-two-fifty and change he gets from the vaccine manufacturers for every dose administered.]
Although I can’t stand Ted Nugent at all, I don’t wish ill will on him. IMO, he is a has been although an excellent guitar player.  You non believers make me sick, I know 3 people very close to me who died from COVID and it was not, is not a hoax.  Another friend caught it and survived.  He now has very serious respiratory problems, probably for the rest of his life.  My wife and I got our shots and we are grateful to have done so.

The people here who think this is all bunk and who don’t follow the protocols are the reason that we are entering the 4th surge.  As long as you have that attitude, we will be wearing masks for years.  If any of you non believers get sick and God forbid die, I will offer you “thoughts and prayers” and quietly tell myself, “I told you so.”
Nobody I know thinks it's a hoax. But many do feel that it was politicized from the start and used as a tool. If we had focused on the compromised and the elderly from the start and let everyone else go about their business we would be done with this by now. There was no need to allow businesses to go under.

And don't fool yourself with that mask idiocy. Just virtue signaling when you watch how people utilize these face diapers. It's all about feeling like you've "done your part".

This thread needs to go away...and here I am like a rubbernecker at a traffic accident.
And don't fool yourself with that mask idiocy. Just virtue signaling when you watch how people utilize these face diapers. It's all about feeling like you've "done your part".

And you are basing your expert opinion on what evidence?  Some people using them poorly?  Most people use them effectively.