My Schumann Generator has Arrived

I received my Schumman Generator on Saturday and I was finally able to try it out today. I tried it centered between the speakers on my rack at about 3ft from the floor. I really couldn't hear much of a difference. I moved it around the room and placed it on different surfaces all about 3ft from the floor. I listened to the same song, all the way through, at each location. I still didn't hear anything different. Then I placed it on top of one of my diffuser panels that is centered between the speakers behind my listening position. This is about 6ft from the floor. Now, I definitely heard a difference. The sound stage widened and the instruments had a more defined space within the sound stage.

Now for the questions. Would higher work even better? Is there a sweet spot for the distance from the floor that has worked for you? Does more than one generator improve things?
128x128baclagg
Was going after Mahgister but he has 11, too rich for me! N
I own 12....Connected and modified ... I called that my S.G. grid.... Useful to improve the listener envelopment factor and imaging... Less powerful than my mechanical equalizer ....I also use 2 ionizers with success...

😁😊😎

the only way to make them work as advertised is to sync the fields so they occur at exactly the same time. A master clock if you will, and entirely sinusoidal, not square waved.

so one needs a sine generator as a master clock and then to couple the output of the that generator to multiple antenna.
to also create the harmonics of the field as well, so, third time's the charm:... it's a sine generator with matching correct harmonics and a set of coupled antennas.
Then.... it's a proper multiple generator set up.
@millercarbon  I will be adding a couple more in my listening room and now my wife wants one in the bedroom. I guess we will be trying out all of the potential benefits.
so one needs a sine generator as a master clock and then to couple the output of the that generator to multiple antenna.
to also create the harmonics of the field as well, so, third time's the charm:... it's a sine generator with matching correct harmonics and a set of coupled antennas.
Then.... it's a proper multiple generator set up.

So now we'll have more RFI/EMI in the room which we've been trying to eliminate.

I think at least 50 inches off the floor is good, but not critical. Mahgister's tweak using shungite and Herkimer diamonds is also very effective, even though it sounds crazy. I trusted him and it worked.