Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
"MC is misrepresenting the data."
Data? What data? He did not present, or misrepresent, any data. Just some fluffy words.
Yup! A hoax! Believe what you will but MC is right on the money....just have to do research as he has done.
" Believe what you will but MC is right on the money....just have to do research as he has done."

Thanks, I’d rather skip the kind of research he has done and believe his words that it was bad...

millercarbon
10-17-2020 2:48pm

Its not dead, but I almost was. Nine days in hospital, multi-focal pneumonia bad enough they nearly had me on a vent. Kind of lost interest in the blather. Not the news, like your sub experience. But the blather. Which unfortunately the only thing seems capable of getting the blatherers to move along please is to leave them to their own devices. Sad. But true.
millercarbon
10-17-2020 9:34pm

I was at one point on 10 liters 02, which is a lot of oxygen, and even at that out of breath and feeling like I was about 10 feet underwater. That’s just lying there. Just to roll over, adjust blankets, was an effort it took a while to recover from. How close I was to being on a vent, I don’t want to know. Too close for comfort.