Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
Update:
The power cord has been shipped. Fed Ex tracking shows estimated delivery to be Friday, but my gut says it will take longer.

ozzy
Ok, thanks for the update - seems like it took a while to get a demo....oh well...perhaps there is a lot of demand for the cable...
I would recommend demo cables as well. I do not like synergistic cables and found Shunyata Research line with Delta D6 power distributor/conditioner outstanding. I personally have the Delta NR cables for my equipment and XC for power to the conditioner.  They have serious research by a real scientist.   Look at their site and videos.  
I have a Galileo SX AC. I compared them with JPS Aluminata, Kubala Elation, Nordost Odin.
The results of my subjective tests:
For transport (Esoteric P-03)-for my taste one level with Aluminata; 
for DAC (Esoteric D - 02)-out of competition;
for preamp (Classe CP - 700) - for my taste one level with Odin.
Over the weekend, there will be a comparison with Valhalla for monoblocks. Although the winner is known in advance))
Has anyone ever come across a Galileo SX or Odin with a Stage3 Kraken for an amp? I will be grateful for your feedback.