Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
@retipper  You can write a lyric for sure. Beautiful and melancholic. The last quatrain creaked my voice reciting it to my sig other.
Peter, Did anyone bother to isolate your infecting virus?  If anyone else of lesser credibility had told me your story (serious clinical disease after both prior infection AND the first dose of Pfizer vaccine), I would have been skeptical; the odds are so heavily against that sequence of events.  It raises the question whether your second illness was caused by an antigenic variant virus that eludes antibodies induced by the vaccine and by prior infection with the wildtype strain, which is why I ask whether anyone took a sample of your secretions during the acute phase.  It is vitally important that antigenic variants are verified and documented. I would go so far as to say that yours is a reportable case, if the data were available on which to base a report.  Was your first case proven by a positive PCR also?

What's most important is that you are in recovery.  Take your time. And obviously we are all so happy to know it, including me.
"is there a chance the vaccine caused the clots?"

Clots are very common in COVID. They show up in many people and may be responsible for some of the more unfortunate outcomes. Clots after the vaccine are probably a few zebras lost among all the horses running around the world.