What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
Good luck finding an official number.

I ‘left’ LP’s about 35 years ago for the most part too.

Two years ago, dove back into vinyl out of curiosity, and now, I would say at least 85% of my listening is via vinyl, and also have a Nak cassette deck I use occasionally. Thank goodness I kept most all my LP’s. I also have many CD’s, and at times, play those as well, but rarely if ever, mix LP and CD listening. I rarely stream, but do subscribe to Tidal.

I would have to say I, and others like me, are a very small percentage of all folks, (who listen to music), do so 80-100% via pure analog sources. I would imagine even a small percentage of all ‘audiophiles’.

But, how many have a turntable in their set-up, but only use it 5-10% of the time? Even that number is probably very low for *all* music listeners.

Has turntable and LP sales increased? Yes, sure, but what are we comparing that to? CD sales have also plummeted, probably as much as LP’s did during the 80-90’s.

Bottom line, most *all* music listeners are not buying albums at all anymore, in any format. Most all are streaming various music via a streaming service.

That certainly isn’t me. I still buy LP’s, CD’s, and even an occasional cassette. I just ‘have to’ have a physical medium. I ‘have to’ own my music in a tangible way. That’s how I grew up in the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and beyond.
I have never listened to vinyl. It was CDs to DVDs. Now my music is either Flac files or streamed over WiFi via tidal (hifi/master). I am thinking about adding vinyl to a new system I am planning. 
I just recently got back into vinyl, and broke out my albums. Some I have not heard in about 40 years. That being said, I am a fan of my CD/ digital side more. The noise, clicks and pops are just one item, but all in all, my cd's sound better. 90/10. 
Here's your first poll for vinyl.  I primarily listen to vinyl.- currently, while waiting for my new turntable, I have only listened to music (Qobuz) twice over a period of a month. Typically, I would've averaged five to six times that.