Small Footprint SS Power Amps

Hoping to use this forum to quickly get a list of small footprint SS power amps - 14" or less wide - for a specific application I have. I need at least 100W (prefer more), prefer A/B. I know of the Benchmark ABH2 and various Quad models. Any others you are aware of? Appreciate the help!
Ag insider logo xs@2xitball
“14" or less wide.”

The dimension limitations regarding depth and height would be of use in providing you, The Original Poster, accurate recommendations. 
Adcom GFA-1A, Belles II, Carver The Cube, Quad 303 and 405, SWTP 207. All narrower designs. I have them in my amp collection.
Quad 405 or 405-2.  100 watt per channel current dumping power amp.  13-3/8" wide by 7-3/4" deep by 4-1/4" high.  The heat sink is in the front so side ventilation is not an issue.  With a Dada Electronics revision kit and Dada's DC protection/delay modules, you'll have a very fine SS amp. with the power and size requirements you are after.
+1 hypoman! The Quad 405 -1 and 2 are great and innovative SS amp designs worthy of inclusion in any hi-end system! Too bad that today they are largely forgotten due to the hype for the latest greatest amp! Mine has been nicely upgraded by the previous owner.