MQA is for chumps

128x128fuzztone
Great video Fuzztone. 
The good news is unlike other hardware and software formats, I don’t have money invested in this one, and the alternatives sound great. So, I’m not stuck or vested in it. 
When I had an NAD M51 DAC , I could hear a difference with MQA and at times, depending on the recording, it could be great. I have a tube DAC now without MQA support. FLAC sounds great —better than Redbook to me. 
I’m also hedged as I have a good chunk of vinyl abs super analog setup. 
Do folks think MQA’s future is bleak?  That’s interesting. As ISP bandwidth increases maybe none of this is necessary anyway. 
I had Tidal for 1 year and then subscribed to Qobuz as well. Both subscription at thier premier levels. Within 90 days I cancelled Tidal.

I’m very happy with Qobuz sound quality.
I never invested in any hardware supporting MQA and dumped Tidal as soon as Qobuz became available in the US. Qobuz blows away Tidal in both in SQ and content. 
Yeah watched this the other day (thanks YouTube for sticking it in my feed)
Just the fact they tried/did delete his material speaks volumes.

I have a bluesound node with mqa and when I was looking for a DAC I originally thought mqa was a must-have for the DAC. Then I decided to ignore MQA and this video makes me feel a lot better about that decision.
More to discover