What's the market these days for NOS 70's/80's cartridges and/or tonearms?

I've noticed the market has seemed to change with respect to a lot of vintage gear.  However, it used to be that certain vintage gear, especially if NOS, such as the Pickering, Shure, Stanton cart's and perhaps SME tonearms never went down.  I'm getting some indication that this may no longer be the case?   Yet, recent searches hasn't turned up any useful data.  Any ideas on market or sources to determine the market?
nolojunko
Won't sell tonearms anymore? What just Turn Tables?

There is a million SMEs of just surplus.. That was a WIDELY used tonearm and still one of the best.. I use the 3012s and 3009s still..

Aftermarket parts, just look.. A lot of aftermarket parts... Good for 100 more years..

Regards
The market is crazy for everything vintage and NOS. You named some brands, right, a well known brands normally cost more than unknown (and even better quality) brands. The prices going up constantly. Same about rare records, absolutely insane prices on auctions for rare original vinyl.

Last week I was reading about Nakamichi decks (Dragon, RX505 or RX202 etc), reading old posts on various forums I realized that probably I have missed the train (10-15 years ago). It’s unbelievable, the prices today are crazy! Even for cassette tapes the prices are very high. So the deck you expected to buy just for fun (because it’s cool) will cost nearly $2000.

Same about vintage cartridges and tonearms. Sometimes it’s better to make your own discoveries and grab them before the price went crazy in the next 5 years.
@mijostyn  No, I did not buy all of them yet, but learned which of them can be ignored.