Why are there no Reviews of the Pass Labs XP-22. Is there anyone with strong feelings?

I have dug into this as much as I can and see no real Reviews of the Pass Labs XP-22. The comments seem to be fairly vague and incrementally from the XP-20 it seems as if there is not big jump to the 22. 
Is there anyone with strong feelings about the pre? 
jahatl513
Would love to hear more comparisons of xp22 and 32 and tube preamps. Thinking of getting into tube preamp but I already have x350.8 and love is sound and wondering if I can get some tube magic from xp22 or 32?
I'm wondering the same!
I have a rockna wavedream dac, and two SE amps. An LM845 premium (integrated with pre in option) and a firstwatt SIT-3 that i use dac direct. 
I wonder if a pass xp-22 would be the answer to both. Concerned about the only 3db gain single ended, which is how i would use. I also read somewhere that unity gain is at step 89 out of 99 on volume control! It would work fine with my tube amp, but not sure for the SIT-3?
Well the unity gain as i understand it is when the preamp is passing the signal at the dac line level, no attenuation. So if I want any "gain" from the preamp itself, i will have to be at above volume step 89 out of 99. With most amps, this won't be needed, but with my firstwatt SIT-3 unusual low gain (11.5 db only), in certain tracks which are low level recodings, i might need that.
I have asked passlabs, the gain of XP-22 via single ended is 6db, vs 9.3 balanced. I will be using it single ended, and I think 6db would be enough.
I have one on order, so i guess i will find out myself in about a month!