Your top 3 most EMOTIONALLY intense live concerts, and top 3 EMOTIONALLY intense records.

PICK THE FIRST THAT COME TO MIND.

Live:
Bob Dylan - Rolling Thunder
Against Me! - 2008
White Stripes - (warming up for Garbage in 2002).

Recordings:
Graham Parker - Stick to Me
Patti Smith - Easter (Kate Bush came to mind too).
Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion I&2
plaw
How about two LPs that I've returned to over the years: Procul Harum's Shine On Brightly, Weather Report's I Sing The Body Electric. The PH is a masterpiece of late 60's psychedelics; the WR a masterwork of mid 70's jazz!

I'll offer up four.

Springsteen at the L.A. forum  for the Darkness at the Edge of Town tour. Record company seats, thanks to the fact my sister worked at A&M Records at the time. 

Led Zeppelin at the Rose Palace in Pasadena, just after the second LP was released. Festival seating. Me and my girlfriend ooched our way to the front. 

Berlin Philharmonic with Von Karajan at Pasadena's Ambassador Auditorium.  Once again, record company seats. Transcendently beautiful tone. 

Bizet's Carmen at the L.A. Music Center. I have no idea how I got them but Second Row toward the middle. Yeah, the performance was by the supposedly second-rate New York City Opera Company, but that didn't stop me from wallowing in the sheer beauty and excitement of it. The experience instantly transformed me into a complete opera fan.
@edcyn I was thinking about Springsteen - I saw him on the River Tour for the first time - mesmerizing - 4 hours of non-stop rock and roll - wow.  The only thing that came close after that was The Rising Tour for me.  
ONE.  

A Piece For Assorted Lunatics 1972

My introduction to surround sound
Only 1: Itzak Perlman playing Bach's Partita in D Minor for violin in a 1978 performance, especially and wonderfully the Chaconne:

https://youtu.be/qtyTaE7LvVs