HiDef streaming troubles

Anybody have trouble streaming hi-def? For me, streaming HiDef from both Qobuz and Primephonic is iffy at best, and it's getting worse by the day. I can stream CD quality with no issues but when I try to go above it, more often than not I just get silence, even though the worm does crawl happily across the screen.  As of today, my luck has gone from 50% to a solid Zero. Anybody have this trouble? Qobuz denies any problem with their transmission.  Quobuz declared my streaming ability fine, as well. Mytek checked out my Brooklyn BB and said it ran perfectly. I stream via Ethernet, too, not that who-knows-what WiFi stuff.
edcyn
@edcyn, Please also update the firmware in your router and Extender, if you have one.   
I just rebooted both the router and the Mytek BB streamer. No luck. I can't get higher than CD quality on Qobuz.
As stated have you checked your plan? I have a mesh system and often rebooting the node works wonders.

As was posted above, I also have the same question:

As per the Qobuz website, How do I experience Qobuz Hi-Res on my streamer?

“We remind you that a Studio Premier or Studio Sublime subscription is required to enjoy this streaming quality, and that the Hi-Res option must be selected in the settings of your Qobuz application”.

Thoughts?