ATC placement help

Any ATC folks care to share how far they have their speakers from the back wall (from the back of the speakers, I mean)? I can do up to about 16" with my incoming SCM 40 v2s so I was thinking I'd start from there, but if 12" or something works better for anyone... They're big and heavy and we're seniors so the less fiddling the better. The same goes for toe in. I'm familiar with the sealed box deal and all the info I could devour online.
I just mean generally, not specific to a certain type of room. (Which will render any answers less meaningful, I know).
Thanks.
Marc
128x128m669326

Yeah they’ll get heavy in a hurry...jon’s spot on...further out always reward’s me with juicier sound stage....excited for you....have my monitors quite a ways from tweeter to back wall.

(Really) Late to this party but I'm gonna weigh in alongside @digsmithd. My stand mounted SCM20ASL Pro are 5' off the front wall to their front baffles. This is in 20'L x 14'W room.
The best speaker/listening position set up methodology is described in Jim Smith's Get Better Sound book.

https://www.getbettersound.com/