New Amp/Pre Amp for Paradigm Persona 9h Speakers

Looking to upgrade my amp and pre-amp for my main 2-channel set up.  I have a pair of Paradigm Persona 9h speakers.  Currently running the Anthem STR Pre Amp and STR Amplifier.  Planning to move the Anthem gear to my study that has a pair of Paradigm Persona Bookshelf speakers.  Have been researching the following options for the new electronics:
- Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE Integrated Amp
- Dan D’Agostino Progression Integrated Amp
- T+A PA 3100 HV Integrated Amp
- Vinnie Rossi L2 Signature Pre-Amp + L2 Signature Monoblocks

Other gear in my main 2-channel set up includes Innuos Zenith MKIII and Technics 1200G.  Looking for a pre-amp/amp or integrated on the warmer side.  Also open to buying a separate DAC (or consider a built-in option).

Would be interested in feedback on any of these options.  In addition, if someone with the Persona 9h speakers has another recommendation, would appreciate any suggestions.

mi4
Do not forget accuphase it is definitely the best integrated amplifier that i have and it works with all kinds of speakers vintage and new.
I have the 7f and by far the pathos logos mk2 was my favorite for the way it flushed out the lower mids. If you can get a demo, because it also makes images less pinpoint it will depend on your priorities.