All NEW Paradigm FOUNDER SERIES...Could they be Paradigm's best speakers yet ?

The Paradigm owner that started this company is back now and he's making a big come back with his new Founder Series ! Could they be his best speakers yet ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zab-ATuoNc
highend666
Oh no doubt you can make as good of a speaker with aluminum drivers. But with those high end materials deployed will result in a very large price tag, and then you would also assume quality, driver matching, and the cabinets will be a lot better, which is more of my main concern.

So far my main issue with these so far is aesthetics, but maybe the measurements will win me over.
Our founders 40s and 80s arrive tommorrow 

Dave and troy 

Audio.intellect nj

I guess these will replace the Prestige series which were a bit bland. This price range is very competitive and the Prestige had been around for a while. 
I heard the bookshelf speaker for a few songs. It seemed like a nice speaker for the money but I did not feel like it played out of it’s price range. I don’t expect these to be a “game changer” just another speaker. 
"I predict the AL-MAC and AL-MAG and Carbon Drivers in the Founders will sound better to the ears than the Beryllium Drivers in the Personas" !..