Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Understood...not sure he can help himself. Probably means well but can’t take a hint 🙃  The whole reason I use REL (and have so for years with most of full range speakers) is because of their design philosophy, which is to augment the mains by adding reinforcement which adds atmosphere and presence along with harmonic density!
atmasphere : my mistake but I’m not need your post as a reference because makes no sense at all:

" The use of a sub is good, but in order to really take advantage of that, you’d have to make sure no bass is getting into the Cornwalls. "

No bass? really? Then let us know what is your first hand experience to do that in the CW or other similar passive speaker.

I stated in the thread the normal low/high pass crossover frequency to make lower the CW IMD .

The other part in reference to use an electronic crossover:

" muddy the sound, eliminating any perceived advantage ...."

dave is doing your " muddy the sound " through the REL crossover. At least I posted this way of connection after he posted the REL manual operation and he don't tell me he is doing in other way . 

You make critics and as always with out facts. Please bring/show here your first hand experiences with measures that proves your " muddy sound eliminating ANY perceived advantage ".

it’s stupid to think that all subs in home places are used stand alone as low bass reinforcement only.

So what are you talking about? 

You can take all the examples I posted of manufacturers in the thread that use subs with its main speakers and they made the design for the subs handled only a part of the bass range not all bass through the subs as you posted:
"" NO BASS is getting..... "

R.

I’ve found my final pair of speakers although I do enjoy others in my stable, but the ultimate island speakers for me are the Genesis G500. They do everything right and can be placed in most rooms comfortably. Flat to 20hz and coherent to rival any modern design. 
I’ve been an audiophile for 35 years and I get chills every time I sit down for a listen on these guys! 
https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/184/index.html